6 Benefits for Companies:
- All of our collaborations are FREE for host companies.
- Develop a deep relationship with BAC Education and our students.
- Gain insights from bright students on real challenges.
- Use projects to train younger employees on project management.
- Properly vet campus recruits through hands-on collaborations.
- Access BAC Education’s burgeoning network of diverse companies.
1. CREATE PROFILE:
We learn about your organization’s values, mission,and vision for the future. By creating a profile on our platform, companies commit to review collaboration proposal that revolve around experiential learning for students.
2. APPLY FOR COLLABORATION REQUEST:
Check out our inventory if available, upcoming opportunities to collaborate our students. If you apply to work with a specific academic department through a collaboration request, we’ll reach out to discuss that specific opportunity.
3. AND/OR RECEIVE PROPOSALS:
Facility teaching undergraduate and graduate students will propose projects based on their course teaching objectives.
4. MATCH & SCOPE PROJECTS:
Once there’s mutual interest, we begin designing the projects. Before launching any projects, we align students learning goals with your strategic goals to assemble a project charter that will be benefit all parties.
5. LAUNCH & EXECUTE:
Students are on-boarded as they learn more about your business and challenges and begin assembling a work plan for the term. Company personal should be available throughout the engagement to help answer questions and mentor the students in order to achieve optional results.